Sunday, October 23, 2011

First Day!



I got a new job!!! This is what I wore to my first day. It was a long one 10am-8pm. Because I work for City Hall in my small town, I had to go to the City Council Meeting to be publicly "introduced" to City Council (although I already met them all) & the citizens of my town.

I picked this thinking it would look professional & flattering. In hindsight, this flip-flop lover should've chosen something with flats for the first day of training!

So far the job is incredibly interesting. It was kind of pieced together from other positions (those people have been promoted/moved to another dept) with some added responsibilities. It's the first time in my (work) life that I finally feel completely grown up. Husband+House+Career=Adulthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment