Friday, February 24, 2012

Taxes

We got our tax refund today. This is probably the last year we'll get a refund because I no longer get an education credit. :(

I'm trying to decide how to "spend" it right now.... I can pay off one of our larger credit cards ($1275.00, but it is no interest for the next 2 years) completely, but that leaves us super broke (like getting to work on gas fumes) until we get paid again next week. Or I can pay off a smaller debt (J's overdraft account: $675ish, but accrues interest each month) & put the rest toward the first card, while holding on to enough that we can put gas in the car etc until we get paid again... I really think paying off the smaller one that accrues interest would be more beneficial... J doesn't care as long as we use the money towards debt payoff & manage to pay the no interest card off before the grace period is over & we get slammed with all the old interest... Decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment