Thursday, April 2, 2015

18 Months

We're still alive on Self Lane... It's starting to warm up so we're finally coming out of winter hibernation.
Here's a recap of what you've been up to from 12 - 18 months.
(September 7, 2014 - Mar-6, 2015)


-Walking, running, climbing, jumping, throwing. You do it all… Except sit still.

- You weigh 26.6 lbs and are 30 ½ inches tall.

- You eat well unless it’s vegetables. I’m getting creative with my vegetable cooking. You especially love cookies, crackers, and candy. Duh. You typically eat fruit and either eggs or a waffle in the morning. Lunches are usually leftovers of what you do eat or gerber graduate ravioli. You eat what we eat for dinner most of the time. I love only having to make one meal!


- Your speech exploded right after we had a speech therapy assessment. (You love making mommy look like a liar.) Right now you have about a 25-35 word vocabulary and use two word sentences. You’re favorite things to say are “hold you” “dada night night” and “one two go.”











- You love choo choos, tractors, cars, trucks... really anything with wheels.

- Uncle Joe may be your very favorite person in the entire world.

- You love Roxy (my parents' dog) and all kitties and playing outside.












- You typically sleep from 8:00 pm until about 5:30 or 6:00 am.

- You love your daycare teachers and they love you.
- You’re just starting to sing. Right now it’s “B-I-N-G-O” but I can’t wait to see what else comes out of your mouth.


- You are pretty true to the 18m size although pants can be a little long for you.

- You’re starting to be more independent. Which is a double edged sword. I love having some extra time to get stuff done around the house and seeing you use your imagination but man I miss my little baby.
- You’ve started helping me cook. You like to watch your waffle in the toaster oven each morning and you like to help me prep dinner (especially if it involves cheese).

- You still have a temper. And you want what you want when you want it. Just like your mama.




No comments:

Post a Comment