Monday, October 17, 2016

First Trimester

Well, if this isn't the epitome of second pregnancy I don't know what is. Here we are at the halfway mark and I haven't done a single update yet.

First Trimester

How big is the baby:
Baby went from the size of a poppy seed to the size of a plum

Weight gain/Maternity clothes:
Pretty much right where I started. I had lost a little weight earlier this spring and summer but got all off track when we went on vacation a month ago. So I'm starting this pregnancy heavier than last time.

Movement?
Nope

Food cravings/aversions?

None really come to mind.

Symptoms?
Cramps, headaches, vivid dreams, waking early, very mild/occasional nausea, and of course some pretty insane fatigue. This is so different from last time.

What do I miss?
Nothing. The shock is wearing off and excitement is setting in. It's too early to miss anything yet

This week:

Well, since this is baby #2 and I totally missed blogging weekly updates, the baby has accomplished quite a bit over the last few weeks. There's a heartbeat and its organs are pretty much fully formed.




No comments:

Post a Comment