Monday, November 14, 2011

Misc: Life

Following the wonderful, Carissa's lead:

1. Have you ever just woken up so thankful you feel like your going to burst? That's how I've felt lately. Thankful and so so so happy.

2. Getting out of debt is no fun. I have to constantly remind myself that this will be worth it (in like 10 years, when it'll finally be over).

3. I <3 my new(ish) job. Even on the bad days. I love the crap out of it.

4. Sometimes I get really annoyed when people ask when J & I are going to have a baby. We will when the time is right, so back off baby-crazy people.

5. 2 of my BFFs are getting married next summer. I'm so ecstatic for them! (while at the same time, selfishly wondering how I'm going to afford it.)


Thanks Carissa for helping me get started with the actual writing part of the blog. Maybe one day I'll be as eloquent as you.


Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

No comments:

Post a Comment