Saturday, June 28, 2014

Nine Months

Seriously. I am so behind on updating this blog. It's easy to take notes as you grow, but to sit down and add pictures... It's killing me. Because you are so busy and I spend all day trying to keep up with you!

May 7-June6

- started sleeping well late. As soon as I write this you will stop doing it.
- went to Uncle Dillon's graduation. Everyone talked about how well behaved you are. Keep it up, buddy.

- visited new churches
- saw Mimsy every day for a whole week
- first Mother's Day weekend

- discovered a love for cords, plugs, cable boxes, and all things dangerous. (And you laughed at me when I told you "no.")
- play time with Eli, Shay, & Adley

- crawling & cruising like a champ and keeping everybody on their toes.
- starting to display the stubborn/determined aspects of your personality. We are in for some trouble. Lol. 
- first pool day. You are definitely a water baby. You laid back in your float like you've been doing this for years.
- finally decided to break out the 9 month clothes. Originally, I would've said "it's a million times easier to get you dressed in the morning," but I'm pretty sure you've gone through a little growth spurt because a lot of the 9 month clothes are a little tight on you.
- eat some finger foods as long as we put it in your mouth for you. You don't like to put things in your mouth (which I'm thankful for in most scenarios...). You love sweets, which I try to limit; but you don't like bananas or avocados too much. Probably because of the texture.


These are the best bear pictures I can get. You refuse to sit still. Ever.



You tumbled head first off the bed after this... So that was the end of the pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment