Thursday, July 18, 2013

33 Weeks

How far along:
33 Weeks.

How big is the baby:
Baby is the size of a pineapple.
-image via Babycenter


Weight gain/Maternity clothes:
Gained this week: +2.4
Total Gain: +13.4



Movement?
Mostly rolling movements. And I usually feel them on the top right part of my stomach against my ribs. Some of the more pronounced moves are starting to get a little uncomfortable. Sometimes, at night, he makes such a big movement against the bed that it wakes me up. Maybe he's telling me to turn over? J still hasn't felt him move, though!

Food cravings/aversions?
I LOVE MILK (& I don't think that'll ever change)!!! We also like cheese. A lot. And then there's watermelon, which I could eat almost every single day. There's not a whole lot I can't stand aside from salads.






Gender?
BOY!

Symptoms?
fatigue, sensitivity to smells, nausea, headaches, vivid dreams, big belly, big appetite, elevated temperature & lots of sweating, swelling, heartburn, pain in sides & back below ribs, hip pain, tender breasts, dry skin, clumsiness (more than usual), drooling, gas, irritability and weepiness and I'm pretty sure I may have had some of my first very light Braxton Hicks contractions.


What do I miss?
This week has been pretty good, so there's not a lot I miss. Although it would be very nice to sleep straight through the night without getting up 4-7 times to pee.

This Week:
Ryker weighs a little over 4 lbs & has passed 17 inches. His skin is smoothing out and his skeleton is hardening (which might explain my love for dairy). His skull bones still aren't fused together 
to allow for easier passage through the birth canal. In fact, they won't be completely fused until early adulthood (to accomodate his brain growth).
-From Babycenter.com

Bump Shot:




An entire outfit made of non-maternity clothes! Unfortunately, my purple tank top & skirt waistband kept riding up above my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment