Tuesday, July 9, 2013

31 Weeks

I got really lazy last week and did absolutely nothing productive over the 4 day holiday weekend. In fact, this post was written & the picture taken last Wednesday, but I never got around to putting it together & publishing it until this morning. Oh well. 





How far along: 31 Weeks (We’re in the single digits for weeks left until his due date!)

How big is the baby: Baby is the size of 4 navel oranges. Babycenter also compares him to a coconut. –image via babycenter

Weight gain/Maternity Clothes: Gained this week: +0, Total Gain: +9.7.

Movement: ALL THE TIME! I think we have a little break dancer in there. And it’s still my favorite part of the pregnancy!

Food cravings/aversions: Milk will always be my first love for food. I’ve also taken to eating peanut butter and honey sandwiches with a side of plain chips (and a giant glass of milk, obvs) almost every day for lunch. It is delicious!

Gender: Boy.

Symptoms: Pregnancy brain, big belly, big appetite, fatigue (I get worn out much quicker these days), vivid dreams (ask me about my hairy legs nightmare), mild nausea, heartburn, elevated temperature & lots of sweating, side/back pain, hip pain (OMG, this STILL keeps me up at night!), tender breasts, dry skin, gas, heat rash/chafing, irritability, and mild swelling.

What do I miss: Rash free skin. Leaving it at that.

This week: Ryker is over 16 inches long and weighs about 3.33 lbs. (Except that my sweet little guy is measuring about a week ahead in terms of size (he was measuring 32 at my 30w6d appointment). I don’t really think his measurements have anything to do with the timing of his birth. I really think I’m just going to have a big ole baby!) He can move his head from side to side, and is accumulating fat.


Bump shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment