Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Baby Shower Weekend

First, let me say that J & I have been so fortunate to have so many people want to celebrate our little guy's upcoming arrival! Over the weekend we had two showers and have one more scheduled the first weekend in August. J & I are completely overwhelmed at the outpouring of love and support from all of the people who have been a part of these showers. We cannot thank everyone enough.

Saturday, we had a small couples shower at my parents house. I did not take any pictures, so all the ones on the blog are from my sister-in-law who has been  kind enough to upload some of her pictures to facebook, which I am now using. :)
This one was a jungle/safari theme. Stacy, the hostess, completely decorated my parents' house with animal print and jungle leaves etc. It was amazing. And the food? DELICIOUS!!!! Pretty sure I gained like 3 lbs just from that shower alone!
This is the best shot I could find of the decor. Also, my two brothers-in-law were stuck on a love seat together while their wives were mingling. LOL.


Josh in action. Men never get to have showers and open presents. So I made him open these. We are so excited about the stroller!!!!!



Awkward prom pose outtakes. We didn't actually have a successful awkward prom photo. Mostly because he was cracking me up so much.








Sunday, the ladies at my in-laws' church hosted a baby tea. Luckily, there are a few more pictures of this one because I actually got to talk to my sis-in-law before the shower & ask her to take pictures. :)
They decorated the fellowship hall in a baseball theme, which was so stinking adorable! And, oh my goodness, there was so much stuff for Ryker! This little guy is definitely going to be well-loved by this church family.

Some decorations (and delicious cake pops!) from the baby tea.






With the wonderful hostesses of the shower.


Me and two of the grandmothers-to-be.

No comments:

Post a Comment