Monday, April 2, 2012

Dear Monday

Linking up with Megan today.

Dear Monday, Here we go again... except this time it's April! Wow. This year is flying. Seems like last week we were hit by the tornado, but here we are over two months since then still cleaning still rebuilding still putting our lives back together.

Dear Body, please cooperate with me and make me a baby. I spent so many years avoiding pregnancy & now all I want is to become a mother...

Dear Weekend, you were awesome. I loved getting to spend so much time with J shopping, watching plays, going out to eat, and generally doing a lot of nothing. Can you happen more often?

Dear Bangs, You were a great decision.

Dear Self Control/Motivation, where have you been lately?

4 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about getting some bangs recently too. Either way I really need a hair cut so hopefully that happens soon. Sounds like you had a great weekend and hope you have an even better week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haircuts are such a refresher. And getting bangs is such a fun choice. I vote do it (if an internet stranger has any sway...).

      Delete
  2. I'm just now getting around to reading everyone's Dear Mondays from this week! I need your self control/motivation letter to get myself into gear too! And whoa- hope things come back together soon from the tornado. So scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe it is April already either!!

    cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete