Monday, April 9, 2012

Dear Monday

A Day Late...
I would have linked up with Megan, but it's Tuesday & I never published this post yesterday... In fact I don't even feel like looking through it for typos, links, or to add anything to it. Here's yesterday's post:


Linking up with Megan again.

Dear Monday, You started off a little rocky with a weird wakeup from a nightmare that wasn't really a nightmare at all. Here's to hoping you get better.

Dear Zumba, I'm pretty sure today is the day I make my triumphant return... followed by a lot of sweating, red face, panting & sore muscles.

Dear Weekend, He is risen indeed! It was our first time to host Easter lunch at our house. I'd say it was pretty successful. Except I forgot to take actual pictures. I only have a few that I snapped on my phone of the boys playing bocci ball & my stepmother on our tire swing.

Dear Publix, You are amazing. Between hooking me up with a fully cooked spiral sliced ham at a pretty decent price (so glad I didn't have to worry about cooking that on top of everything else) and introducing me to your (on sale) fat free light blackberry yogurt, I may never go to another grocery store again. Repeat: You are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment