Sunday, April 15, 2012

Proud Big Sister

Dude, my brother is in a band.

Saturday 4/14/2012, the band played in the S.O.S. Musicfest II. And. Joe. Was. Awesome.

I'm so proud of him. He is a wonderfully talented drummer, adorable, and one of the most genuine people I know. He has such a big heart and such unwavering faith in God. He is really going to make some girl very lucky one day, provided she passes all the tests set forth by his mother (& me).

Here are some pictures. I found them on facebook. Courtesy of this album. Because, let's face it, J is the photographer & I don't even know how to work a camera.

Actually, this picture is courtesy of my phone.

The rest are from the SOS Music Fest album.

Ladies & Gentlemen, please meet my brother, the drummer.

He's really into it.


He cracks me up!


Everyday But Friday put on an excellent show. And they will spend next weekend recording some stuff in Atlanta for Capitol Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment