Thursday, February 28, 2013

13 Weeks


How far along:
13 Weeks. SECOND TRIMESTER!

How big is the baby:
There are a lot of different comparisons. I'm using the shrimp picture for the sake of consistency, but I like to compare Baby Nerd to a peach or tangerine as other sites do.
image via babycenter


Weight gain/Maternity clothes:
Lost another pound this week, for a total of -7lbs. I've ordered a few maternity things, but nothing has arrived. My regular clothes are getting tighter.

Movement?
Little Nerd is moving around a lot in there, I just can't feel it yet.


Food cravings/aversions?
No real cravings lately (aside from fruit smoothies, which I still haven't had since 4 weeks!). I don't like vegetables.

Gender?
About 7 weeks until we find out!

Symptoms?
Nausea, headaches, round ligament pain, constipation, and fatigue.

What do I miss?
Not much. I'm so happy to be pregnant right now.

Milestones:
We've reached the second trimester, Baby. And to celebrate we went to the doctor and ate a sausage biscuit, and took a 2 hour nap.


This Week:
Fingerprints have formed, veins and organs are visible through thin skin, the body is catching up with Little Nerd's head. Baby Nerd is almost 3 inches long and weighs almost an ounce.
(From babycenter.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment