Thursday, February 7, 2013

10 Weeks


How far along:
10 Weeks


How big is the baby:
The size of a kumquat. Other sites compare it to a prune.
image via babycenter


Weight gain/Maternity clothes:
I've gained about 1 - 1.5 lbs in the last week or so. That still puts me below my starting weight, so I am ok with it, but I have started to be more conscious of what I'm eating now that my apetite has reappeared. All of my pants are tight. Some of them are even tight with the rubberband trick. The funny thing is that I thought because I was plus size, I would be able to stretch my regular wardrobe longer. Turns out that's not the case with me this time. I don't look pregnant, just fat. But I will probably look into at least one pair of maternity pants for work when we get paid again.


Movement?
Little Nerd is moving around a lot in there, I just can't feel it yet. But it's pretty amazing to see on the ultrasound.


Food cravings/aversions?
Still love Subway. And all things spicy. Lately I've enjoyed more savory foods too. Almost everyday for lunch this week I've eaten a turkey sandwich on an everything bagel.


Gender?
Still a few weeks off. Still think it'll be a girl.


Symptoms?
Well, I was just going to write about how my nausea seems to have dissipated, but then I got sick this morning. I guess Baby likes to keep me guessing. I'm still tired, although that seems to be fading as well. Last night I cooked dinner and stayed up until almost 9:00 without a nap. Seriously, that's late for me these days. Also, still having digestive issues.

What do I miss?
Not much. I'm so happy to be pregnant right now.


What am I looking forward to?
My first appointment with my regular Ob-Gyn, Dr. Ross!!!! It's scheduled for Feb. 28. So I will be 13 weeks when we first meet.


Milestones:
Seeing my sweet little Nerd again. Graduating to my regular doctor. Being told I can quit Progesterone-in-Oil injections. (I still have to take the other meds until Dr. Ross says I can stop.)


This Week:
Little Nerd is graduating to the fetal period this week. Vital organs are in place and just need to grow now. Nails are beginning to grow. Fingers and Toes are no longer webbed. (From babycenter.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment