Wednesday, May 1, 2013

22 Weeks


How far along:
22 Weeks.


How big is the baby:
Baby is the size of a spaghetti squash.
-image via Babycenter


Weight gain/Maternity clothes:
Starting Weight: 291
Current Weight: 290.5
Total Gain: -0.5
Almost back up to my pre-pregnancy weight and still have 18 weeks left to go. Yikes. Still doing half and half for clothes, but I'm noticing most of my pre-preggo tops are not covering my belly all the way. Severely limited wardrobe. Getting boring wearing the same thing almost every day.

Movement?
Feeling them more often, but still pretty sporadically and only when I'm concentrating. I almost always feel him after dinner when I can lie still and wait for him to start moving.

Food cravings/aversions?
Loves: still can't get enough milk and meat. also sweet iced tea with lemon juice.
Hates: most vegetables still make me feel icky.

Gender?
BOY!

Symptoms?
Not terrible this week. My hips and lower back get stiff if I sit or stand too long. Sleeping has gotten a million times better since I switched out my leg/knee pillow. I'm still tired and don't think that's going to go away any time soon. My belly is definitely getting in the way and changing my posture and balance. Also, the top part of my belly is super hard, but the lower part (where Ryker resides) is still pretty soft. Andplusalso, anxiety is really starting to set in. We'll be losing over half of our income for the 3 months I'm on leave; and, to be honest, we're pretty much living paycheck to paycheck as it is. Needless to say, I'm starting to really worry about that. We're doing our best to save what we can, but it seems like something always comes up. I'm feeling pretty irresponsible about not having a huge savings account before we got pregnant.

What do I miss?
Nothing!

This Week:
Ryker is almost a full foot long and weighs about a pound! He's starting to actually look like a miniature newborn. Lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct; and little tooth buds are developing under his gums. His skin is wrinkly, but will fill out as he puts on more weight in the next few months. Ryker's pancreas is developing steadily.
-From Babycenter.com


Bump Shot: 22 Weeks
Hope no one is tired of bathroom shots.




No comments:

Post a Comment