Thursday, May 23, 2013

25 Weeks


How far along:
25 weeks. Only 15 to go.


How big is the baby:
Baby is the size of an rutabaga. (Another site compares his size to a bouquet of cauliflower.)
-image via Babycenter


Weight gain/Maternity clothes:
Total Gain: +4.9
Definitely putting on weight a little faster than I'd like, but the doctor told me yesterday that he was proud of my weight gain so far. If the professional isn't worried, I'm not going to worry either.

Movement?
My little break dancer is kicking up a storm. This has got to be my favorite part of pregnancy (which, honestly, I haven't loved as much as I thought I would).
He stops moving when J puts a hand on my belly though. This kid is trouble. :)

Food cravings/aversions?
The only thing I'm really craving is milk. I can't get enough of it.

Gender?
BOY!

Symptoms?
fatigue, nausea, vomiting, constipation, vivid dreams, big belly, elevated temperature, mild swelling, heartburn, pain in sides below ribs, hip pain, back aches, increased apetite, irritability.

What do I miss?
No nausea. What the heck happened? I stopped being sick around 14 weeks, and now the nausea is back.

This Week:
Ryker is about 13 1/2 inches long and weighs approximately 1 1/2 pounds. He's beginning to put on some baby fat and growing more hair (maybe).
-From Babycenter.com


Also, Grammy and I spent Sunday shopping for Ryker. She's going to make him a quilt, so scoured Hancock Fabrics for any kind of vintage baseball material we could find. I can't wait to see the finished product. Grammy (& Grandaddy) also bought Ryker's mattress and some sheets. His nursery is really coming together for him! Thanks Linda & Dean!

Bump Shot: 25 Weeks
One day, I will have a regular bump picture and not just a phone shot in the bathroom mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment