Thursday, May 30, 2013

26 Weeks

How far along:
26 weeks. Less than 100 days until his due date!


How big is the baby:
Baby is the size of an english hothouse cucumber. Um... seriously? Where do they get these comparisons?
-image via Babycenter


Weight gain/Maternity clothes:
Gained this week: 0
Total Gain: +4.9
Trying to find a better way to track my weight. I don't love actually writing the number that I weigh each week because it was such a large number to begin with. But I'll save body issues for another day. Not much change in maternity clothes. Although, I did buy some capris that actually fit and let me just say they make my belly look huge!

Movement?
Yes. It. Is. Awesome.

Food cravings/aversions?
I LOVE MILK!!!! I also like to chew on ice, although I don't like the taste of water too much right now.

Gender?
BOY!

Symptoms?
fatigue, nausea, anxiety, vivid dreams, big belly, elevated temperature & sweating, mild swelling, heartburn, pain in sides below ribs, hip pain, back aches, increased apetite, tender breasts, dry skin, clumsiness (more than usual), irritability and being emotional in general.

What do I miss?
Not melting into a puddle every single time I step outside.

This Week:
Ryker continues to grow and put on baby fat. He weighs about 1 2/3 pounds and measures a little over a foot. His ears are even better developed and he can probably hear his dad when we talk. He continues to prepare for breathing on the outside by practicing inhaling and exhaling.
-From Babycenter.com


Bump Shot:
Had to move my top (cardigan/vest?) out of the way so I could fully capture the bump.

1 comment: