Friday, June 14, 2013

28 Weeks


How far along:
28 weeks (12 to go! Yikes.)

How big is the baby:
Baby is the size of a Chinese cabbage (or an eggplant)
-image via Babycenter


Weight gain/Maternity clothes:
Gained this week: +4.5 (wha...?)
Total Gain: +9.4
I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the gigantic gain this week. I AM ALWAYS HUNGRY!

Movement?
After the no movement scare, he’s back to his normal routine. He usually starts rumbling around at about 4-5am. And then every few hours after that, especially after I eat.

Food cravings/aversions?
Love milk. And sweets. Most meat is ok. Everything else I could probably do without. There's honestly nothing that really turns my stomach (at least nothing that didn't already do that pre-pregnancy).

Gender?
BOY!

Symptoms?
fatigue, mild nausea, vivid dreams, big belly, elevated temperature & lots of sweating, night sweats (I feel like this needs it's own mention), swelling, heartburn, pain in sides below ribs, hip pain, increased appetite, tender breasts, breast changes, dry skin, clumsiness (more than usual), drooling, carpal tunnel in left arm, insomnia, irritability and weepiness. I feel like the waddle is either here or will be here soon.


What do I miss?
A full night of sleep.

This Week:
Ryker is almost 15 inches long and weighs 2.25 lbs. He can blink and his eyes have lashes. His baby genius brain is developing and he’s putting on fat to prepare for his life on the outside.
-From Babycenter.com


Bump Shot:


Can't seem to rotate this picture. Don't really care.


No comments:

Post a Comment