Thursday, June 27, 2013

4 Years

Four years ago today I walked down the aisle to meet the man of my dreams at the end.







It hasn't been an easy 4 years, but they've definitely been some of the best years of my life (so far)!



Since our wedding, J & I have lived in 3 very different "homes," collectively worked 8 different jobs, and made one baby! He's also made sure I graduated college (even when I was ready to give up and start working) and made sure that I have always been taken care of. He's put countless quarts of oil in my about-to-breakdown car, given me about a million back rubs, and done a thousand loads of dishes.




Sure, we've had our ups and downs, but anything worth having is worth putting some effort into. Thanks, J, for all the work you've put into our marriage. You have shown me Christ's love every single day. I cannot wait to see you become a father and watch how much Ryker  will love you too. You are such an amazing husband and I'm so excited to see what our fifth year has in store for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment