Sunday, January 20, 2013

7 Weeks


How far along:
7 Weeks


How big is the baby:
The size of a blueberry.
image via babycenter


Weight gain/Maternity clothes:
-2.5 lbs
Still no maternity clothes.



Movement?
Nope.


Food cravings/aversions?
Still like fruit. Also smoothies. And lately grilled cheese and other dairy products. I drank a half a gallon of milk one night without even realizing it!


Gender?
Still a long way off.


Symptoms?
Fatigue. Nausea. Constipation. Headaches. Some cramping.


What do I miss?
While I love growing this baby, I miss not being too tired to do anything. Seriously I can barely get off the couch in the evenings. Some nights I'm too tired to get up and move from the couch to the bed so I've just been staying wherever I fall asleep. J likes having the bed to himself.


What am I looking forward to?
Next ultrasound tomorrow. We get to hear the heartbeat!

Milestones:
Hands and feet are developing and the brain is growing! Go Baby Nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment